FacebookTwitterRSS Feed

Latest News & Events

ethiopia-safari-tours-text-of-the-printing-2  Ethiopia Tourism Attraction: Ethiopia the first...
ethiopia-safari-tours-text-of-the-printingDelving into Ethiopia’s ancient past and...

Terms & Conditions

Payment and Booking guidelines:

Upon confirmation of tours, hotel reservations, car rentals, and or flights reservations  with Safari Ethiopia tours (SETTS), clients shall make a deposit of 30% of the agreed price of the tour cost. The remaining 70% of the tour price shall be settled a month (30 days) before the launch of the tour or upon arrival on prior agreement basis. For otherwise; we shall not be accountable for the failure to conduct the tour on the given time frame.

Cancellation regulations: 

Cancellations should be made in writing.

If cancelation of bookings or the whole tour is to take place, it will be followed by bookings and certain kinds of administration charges. 

  1. Any cancellation right after confirmation of a tour; after hotels, flights and similar reservations arrangements  have been made   is subject to bookings and administration fees of $ 20 per person. It can be more than $20 per pax depending on the setup, the time and money allocated for the processes of reservations. 
  2. 50% of the agreed tour price will be charged for cancellations 30 days prior to departure. But  no refund will be effected for cancellations 21 days prior to departure.

SETTS responsibility and advices:

 Throughout your tour every possible follow up and care is going to be taken to safeguard your wellbeing and your property. However; SETTS takes no responsibility for any personal loss or harm of clients and influential effects that might be caused by third parties while dealing with them such as hotels, airlines and other transport and travel associated companies. These effects, in time of delivery can be delayed boarding, overbooking, cancellations, and similar which can be triggered by those third parties and whether conditions as well.

Cancellations, baggage losses or generally trip insurances are advised.

Quick Contact

Email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.    
        This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Phone:+251920658365

Europe Representative
Miltonstraat 8 3076 TJ
Rotterdam Holland
Tel:31614418112
Email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

 

Copyright © 2018 Safari Ethiopia Tour Addis Ababa | Tour to Ethiopia | Ethiopia Tour and Travel | Ethiopia Tours | Ethiopia Holidays and Trip Planning. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.